Return & Refund Policy
- Exchange & Return Process
Requests for return or Exchange of products purchased from our e-commerce portal, www.satgurugarments.com, are required to be made by Users within 7 days from delivery of the product(s). Users can place their request to our Customer Care Team via email at email@example.com.
- You are to send your details i.e. Order number/ Order ID and Reasons for Exchange and Return via email.
- You are requested to adhere to the below detailed process for exchanging the purchased products online.
- After the delivery of the purchased product, if you are unsatisfied with the product subject to the issues stated in point number 6 below, kindly email us your order details of the existing product which you want to replace or return at firstname.lastname@example.org. The existing product needs to reach us at Ghaziabad and returns can be made in the following ways-
- Return Pick-up facility is available in selected locations depending on the courier services in the said location. If you choose to schedule a pick-up, you must properly wrap the product in a packet and do not seal the packet. The product must be unused, unwashed, unaltered and all the tags should be intact. Keep the packet ready and open, to quicken the pickup process. Our staff may initially scan the product at the time of pickup and a quality check of the product will be conducted at our Returns Desk/Warehouse.
- This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
- Once the product is received at our end, it will go through an internal quality check. After the product is verified, we will process the Exchange request.
- Term & Conditions of Exchange or Return:
- a) The returned product should be fresh, unwashed, unaltered and unused with the tag intact as it will be checked at our end.
- b) Returns or Exchanges are allowed with products of same price or higher.
- c) Returns or Exchanges at a store is valid only in India.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- a) Unavailable Item
We aim to keep in stock every product displayed on our website. However, if an item is unavailable due to any reason, we will inform you via email within two (2) working days from the date of purchase. Thereafter, you will have the option of either substituting your product with a same or higher priced product or cancelling the order. In case of cancellations, a refund will be initiated accordingly.
- b) An easy cancellation process is available for all our valued customers.
You can cancel your online order before the product has been shipped, by making a refund request within 24 hours of placing the order and your entire order amount will be refunded.
- You can make a refund request by sending us an email on email@example.com.
- We do not accept partial order cancellation requests.
- In case you have any complaints regarding the product, please ensure that you report it to us within 7 days of receiving the product, in order to request for refunds.
- Refunds will be granted only in the following cases:
- Genuine size issues, only for unused, unaltered garments with tags
- Genuine quality issues
- Packages lost in transit
- If a wrong item has been delivered to you
- No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of design and colour variations
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition
*Refunds will be made after we have received the product and duly verified it. Exceptions to the above would be made if the package has been lost in transit where the customer needs to provide the Courier slip with AWB number.
- E-coupons/Credit note will be issued in the below refund related scenarios:
- Incorrect delivery address/Pin Code
- Incorrect address including any form of a PO Box address
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier
- Package refused by recipient
- Claiming Refunds
- For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or PayPal Transactions:
Our refund takes around 10 to 15 working days after initiating the refund. Refund will be credited in the same account which was used for making order payment) *
- For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
Refunds will be given in the form of E-coupons/Credit Note or Account transfer *
COD orders are not eligible for cash refunds as we do not have this facility via courier partners
*Please note that the timing of the actual account credit dependens on multiple third-party agencies such as banks and payment gateways.
- Product Disclaimer
Embroidery and Colour
We regard the inherent qualities of our products with utmost care and we ensure the quality of our products but due to the nature of fabrics, we do not guarantee the garment’s embroidery or any colour bleeding therein.
The fit of our clothing depends on the cut, fabric and style of every garment. Some garments are designed to have a loose, relaxed fit and some garments are styled to be more fitted. Please review our sizing guide available with each product to select the size or fit which is best suitable for you. Due to the nature of different fabrics the given measurement can differ marginally.
We have done our best to display the colours of the products shown on this website as accurate as possible. However, the colour of the physical products may be different from the ones displayed on the website which could be due to the settings of your monitor or colour of your visual display or resolution of the image or lights used while taking the photographs of the products.
We request you to read the washing instructions carefully as mentioned on the tag of the product and follow the same to avoid any damages to it.
- Transactional Disputes
Transactional Disputes if any would be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Kolkata. We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damages arising, directly or indirectly, from to decline of authorization for any transaction on account of the Cardholder/customer, having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by them with their acquiring bank.
The Company reserves the right to amend and/or alter any of the above policy terms and conditions at its sole discretion.